2017年1月16日星期一

2017 Hot sale game for Fifa 17 Points at MMO4PAL.COM


I just did some experiments today, because I got inquisitive about why the delay is usually present when playing against friends at home. When I played with cable unplugged, there was barely some thing to complain about. With internet connection, and connection to EA computers, it wasn't as bad as it's in FUT, but there is a noticeable difference. Of course this was just a few games, but striking as this met the expectations accurately.

Following this I tried investigating the traffic in and away from Fifa Coins PS4 when taking part in. I used to make this happen for troubleshooting purposes at times when I played FUT as well as H2H, against real opponents, but this time it turned out the KI. So how does the traffic differ? The answer is almost no, except that all the packets you along with your oppontent exchange are absent. But what is happening between EA's servers and you resembles that case.

I find it really strange that as soon as I am connected on the internet, there's so much products flying through my community, even while I play against someone or the KI. And again, I live in Germany and get connected to EA's computers in Toronto, so no wonder that things take some time, but there are actually some curious servers located in California which establish appreciable link when I start a game. I don't have any idea what that may be supposed to mean, when i search this IP adresses I see that these servers are located by amazon, but I guess there're rented by EA as well as something.

Anyway, in this case, the only thing that is different is presence/absence associated with server connection. You can imagine what that suggests. Maybe I'll repeat identical experiment with Pro Groups, as for some motive this plays decently most likely for me.

P. S.: Because it may become of interest to people who wonder whether their connection is at fault... A game of fifa 17 coinsproduces a standard data transfer volume of 5-10 mb, 50. 000-100. 000 bits transferred for each second, but generally it's nearer to 50. 000, and that's both recommendations. That means that even an upload of your mere 100 kbps ought to be sufficient to play the experience.

没有评论:

发表评论