2017年1月21日星期六

Many gamers can get cheapest fifa 17 coins nowdays


The 19-year-old’s move from Palmeiras was rubber-stamped on Thursday and he made an impressive debut in the 2-2 draw with Tottenham on Saturday, replacing Raheem Sterling with 10 minutes of the game remaining and causing havoc on the left side of City’s attack.

Asked how he has found his first few weeks at City, the forward said: “It is good. The squad is amazing.

“My colleagues and the whole club welcomed me very well. It plays a key part in my work. With everybody's support I am adapting quickly to my new life.

 “I could see the difference from the Brazilian football even playing few minutes, but I have to Buy Fifa 17 Points adapt as quick as possible.

“I have been here for three weeks and I came here to help and be helped as well.”

Jesus immediately found himself in the thick of the action, almost setting up a goal with his first touch before looping a header onto the roof of the net.


Moments later he had the ball in the back of the net – only to see what would have been a dream debut goal ruled out for offside.

He admits he is frustrated that he didn’t hold his run but believes the best is yet to come for City this season.

“I thought I was onside,” he said. “But I quickly realized that the fans were not celebrating afterwards. That is why I kicked the corner flag angry with myself for being one step ahead.

“So I did not complain. We have to work hard, we still have chances and there are many matches to come.”

Asked how his mother, Vera Lucia, will react to his debut, the Brazilian said: “With no shadow of a doubt she will complain about me being offside!”

没有评论:

发表评论